Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a mod sub-forum to every forum?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 10:16pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry about this trivial question, but I was just curious.

Does every forum have a sub-forum for the moderators to discuss things with each other? I know some forums do, as you see names like 'AH Mods' and 'PI Mods' under the list of forums that a user mods, but I'm wondering do they all have? E.g. is there a 'mod' forum for Ranting & Raving, for Learning to Drive, Fitness, Cycling etc.

Thanks in advance for reading this!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

No - just some of the busier forums where there are a number of moderators who regularly have things to discuss.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thanks for taking the time to answer! :)

Advertisement