Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink priced

Options
  • 10-12-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

When is the price of drink coming down in pubs ?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

It is has come down in a lot of pubs already. By around 15 to 20 cent in my experience. Those pubs that have not implemented the decrease should be boycotted. They were quick to rise it when times were good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

dec25532 wrote: »
    It is has come down in a lot of pubs already. By around 15 to 20 cent in my experience. Those pubs that have not implemented the decrease should be boycotted. They were quick to rise it when times were good.

yeah my local aint lowered it yet so i said to them il be back in when it has gone down, people are to soft and stand for this. if it went up they would,nt be long
    ajusting there tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ithaca

Some pubs in Loughrea dropped their price from €4 to €3.50 last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

In Galway city also.

The Dew drop is 3.95 was 4.10
    Taaffe's is 3.85 was 4.00
    Rabbit's is 3.70 was ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I was drinking in a certain Ballybrit hotel which shall remain nameless :rolleyes: on saturday night and they hadn't dropped the prices yet. And man, do they need to drop their prices!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

its 3 70 in shrule i hear

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

red bull wrote: »
    its 3 70 in shrule i hear

Shrule, Co Galway:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Shrule may be in Mayo, but its mostly Galway people who drink there OK

Advertisement