Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing Wicklow

Options
  • 10-12-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Is it true there is a good place to go surfing in Wicklow? And if so where is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bagus

There are good places to surf in Wicklow. There all over this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

memc wrote: »
    Is it true there is a good place to go surfing in Wicklow?

No, that is definitely not true, unless Indo or Hawaii or CA has a place called Wicklow as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

No, that is definitely not true, unless Indo or Hawaii or CA has a place called Wicklow as well.

HEY HEY! Finally a little sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

i just moved to bray. took a walk up by bray head today all the way around. there seems to be some small waves at the end bray need cliffs that may hold a long board but it will be a short ride i tells ya. No good for me as i ride a sponge. Saw a guy mon morn between bray an killiney in the water below cliffs. was catching a few waves but again they were short rides.

THats all i have for now........

frAg

Advertisement