Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VGA adaptor

• 10-12-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Any use?

Would like to stick one of the xboxes on an old monitor.

Worth getting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

don't forget you will need speakers, but yes if you dont have a hdtv well worth it, im using one on my pc monitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

calex71 wrote: »
    don't forget you will need speakers, but yes if you dont have a hdtv well worth it, im using one on my pc monitor.

which one are you using ?

forgot about speakers think i have a set of logitech Z1s lyning about somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Definitely worth getting. I hooked up a 5.1 system to my Xbox and played off my old monitor. Great stuff altogether!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yea theyre great. i got this one a while back and its fantastic. I think you can get them with optical also.. not sure though
    edit: yes there is one with optical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Korvanica wrote: »
    yea theyre great. i got this one a while back and its fantastic. I think you can get them with optical also.. not sure though
    edit: yes there is one with optical

How does that cable compare to the official MS Vga cable?
    Did it come with the adaptor to convert the red and white cables to a regular audio jack ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement