Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED gift grub tickets - CORK

Options
  • 10-12-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I dont suppose anyone has 2 tickets for gift grub in march in the Opera House that they wanna sell to me? I didn't know they were on sale and realllllly could do with 2 as an xmas pressie... thanks in advance..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

can i go next in the queue pl ?? would also love 2 if anyone has them..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharn

Hi,

I also looking 2 tickets for either leisureland in galway, or Royal Theatre in Castlebar...Needed as xmas present...

any one have any for sale????

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Put me next in line. Need 2 tickets for the cork opera house cheers.PM me nice1

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

I'll join the que for tickets as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭sporina

Bumble32 wrote: »
    I'll join the que for tickets as well. :D

where do you want tickets for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Depuy lady

You can get tickets for Gift Grub for INEC in Killarney in May, its only 45 mins from Cork City - hope it helps

Depuy lady wrote: »
    You can get tickets for Gift Grub for INEC in Killarney in May, its only 45 mins from Cork City - hope it helps

thanks but its more like 1 hr 15 mins from cork city to killarney..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Depuy lady

well if you badly need tickets for an xmas present its an option to go to inec and stay over

Depuy lady wrote: »
    well if you badly need tickets for an xmas present its an option to go to inec and stay over

yeah thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement