Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

happy bday Fad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Happy birthday Fad and belated birthday to Conor and Aisling :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Happy Birthday Fad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Happy birthday Fad!

Now to hijack this thread completely...

I may have received something of value today, ten days prematurely but better earlier than never, or even on time. You guys freaking rock. I'm sure most of you know what I'm on about and if you don't that was probably a horrible mistake but yeah, re: le scrapbook, AWESOMENESS.
    The messages were so nice and made me laugh so much. Everyone was brilliant, but to highlight a few:

Your Text Here:
    'I tried to think of a The National quip for this message but I'm not very brainy.' I spent a sad amount of time laughing at that...

Also honorable mentions to ohthebaby, Jako8, shadowninty, conorstuff (my baby's got the bends) and D4RK Onion, who's message simply reeked of his general style. But everyone was great. And a particular shout out to soccy and deise, SOME LEGENDS. <3333333

Who says people who spend far too much time on the internet are sad? Me very happy right about now.

Also LOL if anyone I know finds this scrapbook. If anyone has any ideas for hiding places, much appreciated! (I dooo love it though.)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

happy bday fad :)
    Slow Show wrote: »
    Happy birthday Fad!

Now to hijack this thread completely...

I may have received something of value today, ten days prematurely but better earlier than never, or even on time. You guys freaking rock. I'm sure most of you know what I'm on about and if you don't that was probably a horrible mistake but yeah, re: le scrapbook, AWESOMENESS.
    The messages were so nice and made me laugh so much. Everyone was brilliant, but to highlight a few:

Your Text Here:
    'I tried to think of a The National quip for this message but I'm not very brainy.' I spent a sad amount of time laughing at that...

Also honorable mentions to ohthebaby, Jako8, shadowninty, conorstuff (my baby's got the bends) and D4RK Onion, who's message simply reeked of his general style. But everyone was great. And a particular shout out to soccy and deise, SOME LEGENDS. <3333333

Who says people who spend far too much time on the internet are sad? Me very happy right about now.

Also LOL if anyone I know finds this scrapbook. If anyone has any ideas for hiding places, much appreciated! (I dooo love it though.)

:D

<3333333 Happy you liked it bbz :) Even if it is a cringey piece of work. haha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Generic birthday greetings to Fad, Aisling, conor, degausser(?) et al.

/soulless bimonthly contribution :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Happy Birthday y'all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Happy birthday to the wonderful almostnever :)

7320850.jpg

Happy bday almostnever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

happy birthday almostnevaaaaaaaaaa :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Happy belated birthday Fad and almostnever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Happy 19th almostnever!! <3 xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Happy Birthday Almostnever :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Happy birthday Almostnever, and belated happy birthday to everyone else I missed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Happy birthday almostnever. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Joyeux anniversaire almostnever! :)

bstn150l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Happy birthday again, almostnever. I hope it's been an awesome day! \o/

Belated birthday wishes to anyone who I've missed, I'm sure I got some of you on facebook.. ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Happy Birthday almostnever! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Happy birthday IO! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Happy birthday IO! :)

At midnight and everything...! D'awwwww! :P

Happy birthday IO! :D

• Advertisement

happy bday IO!

Lá breithe sona duit IO.

These guys have been trying to tell me that there should be a h in sona. Pfft. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Happy Birthday IO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

These guys have been trying to tell me that there should be a h in sona. Pfft. :pac:

You mean like the h in An Fhile? :p

Happy birthday IO! You may be old but you're also.......eh........nah you're just old. Sorry.

You mean like the h in An Fhile? :p

Happy birthday IO! You may be old but you're also.......eh........nah you're just old. Sorry.

Exactly like the h in An Fhile. Wrong. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thank you all, go raibh míle maith agaibh, merci beaucoup! \o/ :D

"Breithlá sona", ach "lá breithe shona". :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Exactly like the h in An Fhile. Wrong. :D

Meh, I was young and ignorant. The important thing about languages is that you are always learning something new about them, developing a deeper understanding with the passing of time and experience.

And if you don't accept that excuse, well...

Chut up! :( *

(*bonus points for anyone who gets the reference)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Muahaha, I managed to be the first to be late to wish IO happy birthday.

...And all those before him. <_<

Thank you all, go raibh míle maith agaibh, merci beaucoup! \o/ :D

"Breithlá sona", ach "lá breithe shona". :)

Ah here, if it's breithlá sona, it's lá breithe sona. Lá and Breithlá are both firinscneach.

Oh yes, and that "wrong" comment was my dig at the people in IRC giving out to me for telling them there was no h. :D

• Advertisement

jumpguy wrote: »
    Muahaha, I managed to be the first to be late to wish IO happy birthday.

...And all those before him. <_<

It'll be the 11th for a whole 23 hours and 12 more minutes, so you're not late at all! :p
    Ah here, if it's breithlá sona, it's lá breithe sona. Lá and Breithlá are both firinscneach.

Putting "lá" and "breith" together puts the second word into the Tuiseal Ginideach, thus causing the adjective "sona" to be written to complement the genetive, i.e. with a séimhiú => "shona". Which is why it's probably easier to use the former instead of the latter!

Advertisement