Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laser/maestro for pokerstars??

Options
  • 11-12-2009 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

im just after setting up a pokerstars acc and now im trying to put money in!
    when im in cashier the option for laser/maestro is not there. i dont have a credit card or any other way of money transfer online. when i was on the stars site earlier it showed the laser/maestro option for putting in.
    can it be done wit laser?
    or is there another way with my limited online transfer of moneys?
    if this sounds stupid to ppl im sorry but not very good at this sort of thing.
    any feed back would be great thanks........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

when im in cashier the option for laser/maestro is not there. i dont have a credit card or any other way of money transfer online. when i was on the stars site earlier it showed the laser/maestro option for putting in.

Solo and Maestro UK cards only.

Best option for deposit would be Western Union, UKASH or Paysafe Card.

If neither of those suit you, you can always do a bank transfer into your account.

And you can cash out via cheque (receive within 3 days) or bank transfer (3-4 days).

If you want you can email them asking about Laser at support@pokerstars.com and cashier@pokerstars.com - fairly swift in their response.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

ulster bank are giving out visa debit cards as standard,maybe set up an account and that will do the trick!It works just like a Visa card but you get need cash in it so its better.Takes about a week to sutup and get your card.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭bellybuster12

thanks for the feed back!! as ukash etc are something i dont know much about ill try going wit the bank transfer, cheers..

thanks for the feed back!! as ukash etc are something i dont know much about ill try going wit the bank transfer, cheers..

It will take 'up' to 5 days to reach your account.

Western Union is very straight-forward.

There is endless amount of places that use Western Union, bank place in Westmoreland St in Dublin if you don't fancy doing it in a local shop.

You basically send your money to Andrea Garcia Velasquez (example) in Costa Rica or somewhere else, go to pokerstars and enter the details in and it's in your account in about 30 minutes.

Paysafe cards are also very handy to pick up and process.

• Advertisement

thats summat ill def look into, sounds like a solid option. although i am out of work at the mo i hope they like the look of me.. ha ha

In_tuition wrote: »
    Even if you are unemployed?

Yea,they got rid of the lazer card and the cash cards ,and the visa is given to everyone.There a big link on it over on the Banking fourm.It works basically everywhere expect paypal,there is something up with it.Def worth looking into it.

Yea,they got rid of the lazer card and the cash cards ,and the visa is given to everyone.There a big link on it over on the Banking fourm.It works basically everywhere expect paypal,there is something up with it.Def worth looking into it.

Thanks a million for info gob_smacked. Pain in my backside with BOI, wanted me to fill in a form to apply for a debit-card and me banking with them for 2 years now.

Hit Ulster Bank in the am, cheers.

cheers mate, really appreciate ur help, im jus gonna have to go through each option and see can i get sorted, this is all new to me and should get all this online money transferring crack sorted once n for all

no prob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭kod12

I use moneybookers for stars. its the easiest way to get cash out imo. Set up your moneybookers account then you can transfer cash in easy and withdrawing goes back into your bank account. i find this better as you can withdraw 3 times daily rather than just one cheque per week where if u had a big win u might be tempted to blow the roll you built up (ive done this many times) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Setup a money bookers account. You can deposit with your laser to PS, enter any random cv2 and it works fine. Minimum deposit is $10.

cheers to all for the replies,
    i set up a moneybookers acc over the weekend and have to say it was very straight forward and instant.
    laser to moneybookers to stars in 2 mins, dont know bout withdrawing yet as i hope to build a bankroll, hopefully ill be withdrawing in the near future and not depositing!!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

Well if you did have a Credit card you would be charged and fee and interest to deposit.

This is the reason the websites only accept credit cards....

Unfortunately due to restrictions placed on us by the national regulator, we can't accept debit cards on our website. We can only accept credit cards issued within the Republic of Ireland.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a precaution against problems such as age verification.

-Aaron
    The Support Team
    Thank you for playing National Lottery games.

===================================================
    Contact Customer Support at support@lotto.ie or 1890 244 344
    An Post National Lottery Company, Abbey St Lower, Dublin 1.
    ===================================================

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

^^^^^^

WTF?

Advertisement