Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it necessary to pre book hostels for January?

• 11-12-2009 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hello,

Is it easy to find cheap accomodation in Thailand for the month of January (late January) without booking in advance?

The reason I ask is because I don't have a cr. card at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭orlaithd

Hey
    I always would lean towards booking in advance when travelling that far- especially if you wan to grab the bargains :)
    If the Cr Card is an issue I know Hostelworld have pay pal on the site as well as cr card booking so that might help you out there.
    Happy travelling :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

There is no need to book as long as your visiting areas that are touristy, there is so much accommodation I have never found a need to book. You may not get the first place you get to(especially if its in the lonely planet) but there are plenity of descent places that dont make it in to the book, so just have a look around and check the room throughly before paying, happy travelling!

Advertisement