Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Video from Santa.

Options
  • 11-12-2009 9:51am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Dont know if this has been posted here yet but if you have kids this is absolutely brilliant.
    Fill in your kids details ie name,address,what they want from Santa,what theyve done to be good this year etc and you receive a link to a purpose made video from santa thats about 3/4 minutes long.
    My 3 year old was in tears watching it last night thinking she`d gotten picked out for a special video from Santa.

Mods if the link isnt allowed feel free to move or delete it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Hellrazer wrote: »
    http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Dont know if this has been posted here yet but if you have kids this is absolutely brilliant.
    Fill in your kids details ie name,address,what they want from Santa,what theyve done to be good this year etc and you receive a link to a purpose made video from santa thats about 3/4 minutes long.
    My 3 year old was in tears watching it last night thinking she`d gotten picked out for a special video from Santa.

Mods if the link isnt allowed feel free to move or delete it.

Thanks Hellrazer , did it last week and its a fantastic thing for the kids to see :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jor1108

This is absolutely brilliant, did it last night through facebook for a 7 yr old and 1 yr old. I thought the 7 yr olds eyes were gonna pop out of her head. She was amazed!! She couldnt wait for today to tell her teacher all about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LittleNona

That is so cool, absolutely brilliant idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I heard my cousins listening to their message on this site last week and it's absolutely great!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

I did this for my 5 and 6 year old nieces last week and they were amazed by it, the 5 year old kept answering Santa's questions and asking me if he was on his computer in the North Pole, so cute. Its a brilliant idea for kids of all ages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Darthhoob

i did this for my 7 year old with Aspergers....encouraged him to behave and he loved that santa sent him a video and that he had his picture and everything LOL

i also made on for the OH telling him he's been a bad boy and should take me out more often :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

did anyone elses video zoom past ireland and land a little off the mark!?

I noticed something funny there alright, I don't think it actually lands on Ireland, but hey, who cares!? The kids won't notice :)

We also did it for our friends (grown ups), they thought it was hilarious.

You can also put a feed on your Facebook page to your video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Darthhoob

did that for UK too. apparently we are in the middle of the ocean somewhere near greenland :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv

Have to bump this since our lot love it.

• Advertisement

Hellrazer wrote: »
    http://www.portablenorthpole.tv

Have to bump this since our lot love it.

Nice one, thanks for that, great to see it's back again this year!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Nice one, thanks for that, great to see it's back again this year!

Its actually even better this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

My daughter loved it last year and have this years one ready to go! Its by far the best video around cos it goes into so much detail and the santa looks like a santa....not just some dude dressed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Aw that's gorgeous - I know for a fact a child would absolutely love it! :)

Advertisement