Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slipknot opinons?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 ShroomPicker

My opinion on Slipknot:

1st album I did not like at first, apart from Wait & Bleed. After a while I warmed to it and though it was pretty damn good.

2nd album was great, really liked Left Behind.

3rd album was amazing at the time, they got the freedom to write what they wanted on this album it it showed. The slower songs were a nice surprise.

4th album was a pile of steaming cack. I was looking forward to a progression from Volume 3 but it just felt stale. Some nice riffs here and there but overall pretty bad.

I haven't listened to them in ages, not since giving the last album a shot. Also, All the Slipknot kiddies are annoying as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Parents union didn't ban anyone, nor can they. I've seen them twice in Ireland. Both times in the RDS iirc, one in support of Metallica & another on their own.

I remember that rumour when I was 15 too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I do like Slipknot actually. Their acoustic stuff is actually quite nice. If they got rid of the masks and the members who don't need to be there, I think they'd be taken more seriously by others as a band.

Fantastic live band. Great energy and they make some catchy songs too. Not amazing song writing but they have about 3 or 4 songs which are always there stuck in the back of your mind.

Advertisement