Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Anyone use Black ops ships?

Options
  • 11-12-2009 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, has anyone used them?

I never really gave them much consideration until recently when I saw a fleet of about 20 ships (mostly stealth bombers) led by a Redeemer and a Widow appear out of nowhere and rip 2 BSs to shreads in seconds while their fellow campers ran for their lives. It was an awesome sight to behold :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Yeah, all it takes is a bit of organisation and coordination.

For that reason, people don't use them all that often :D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

no you rarely see them about, they are 700 mil bullseye with horrific tanks and a gimmick attached, the main problem in my eyes is 1) they cant fit a covops cloak and 2) they have that symbiotic relationship with covert cyno fields which require cyno 5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Indeed... its like they're trying to make you work as a team! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Only thing a blops bs is good for is sitting in a safe and ****ting bombers/recons all over a region

Advertisement