Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan question again

Options
  • 11-12-2009 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

I have a standing order for €30 every week to the credit union. At present there is only €60 in it as I took some money out of it. What do you knowledgeable people reckon my chances are for getting a €500 loan out of it are. Standing order has been going through since May.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

How long are you in the CC and how many previous loans have you had with them.

You could just apply apply, no harm in doing that. If you get refused ask why and then use there advice, fix what they didn't like and reapply.

I'd say if its for your 3rd loan or above you should get it.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

suey71 wrote: »
    How long are you in the CC and how many previous loans have you had with them.

You could just apply apply, no harm in doing that. If you get refused ask why and then use there advice, fix what they didn't like and reapply.

I'd say if its for your 3rd loan or above you should get it.
    Good luck.

I'm with them about 15 years but only recently (May) started using them again. Never had a loan with them before.

Advertisement