Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRCHSS

Options
  • 11-12-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently enrolled in an MA History program and will be doing a thesis in that area this year. I have only recently been made aware of the IRCHSS research funding program and was wondering if anyobdy here had any experience in applying for it or even just some basic information of what the application proceedure entails?
    This would be a bit of a lifesaver for me as I have been turned down for a normal maintenance grant, so any help is greatly appreciated.

(IRCHSS website wasnt working when I was on it either)

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You are currently enrolled in a one year taught Masters programme and are looking for the IRCHSS to cover you for that year? If so you won't get it, you're not eligible.
    Check your college website/student services to see what they have available in the way of funding, student loans, etc.

Advertisement