Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fable II Vs. Fable II GOTY-question.

• 11-12-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

First of all, if this in anyway seems like a violation in anyway, feel free to delete this.

My boss lend me his copy of Fable 2 along with a few other games some time ago.

I got completely hooked and went out and bought myself the GOTY-edition with the expansions on it.

Is it possible for me to lend him my copy, he copies the game over to the HDD and then run it using his version of Fable 2?

Or is it some difference on the two editions, apart from extra expansions?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'm going to guess no – the HDD content and disk will need to be the same. Prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

is the content on a separate dvd or is it all on one dvd with the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

calex71 wrote: »
    is the content on a separate dvd or is it all on one dvd with the game?

Only one disc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

As far as I know, the way that it works is that you need to put the disc in the console just to load it up. Having the game on your hard drive is just for quicker loading. I am open to correction on this. Im sure MS have a way of avoiding this happening.

Advertisement