Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber needed

Options
  • 11-12-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hey Lads. Could any of ye recommend a good plumber in Limerick City. I have been having some problems over the last week. Any good recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lads and ladies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Well Fire, did you get sorted? have a good , cheap reliable guy if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

No not yet. To be honest i haven't had the time to do anything about it over the last few days. I was thinking if I don't get anything done this week, i will have to leave till the new year. If you have any details you can send me a pm. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Guys I could also do with a recommended plumber as the water pressure in the house has been intermittently low over the past few weeks & seems to be gone completely this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

My neighbour is a plumber, hes good and hes experienced and hes honest, if you want to contact him, PM me. He lives about 4 miles from Limerick city centre, so anywhere around Limerick woudl be fine for him.

Advertisement