Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private messages aren't being saved

Options
  • 11-12-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,

I've noticed that any of the private messages I saved aren't saved. I always assumed it was because I haven't reached 25 posts yet but now i'm on over 30 and they still are not saved. Any ideas?

thanks.

FatBeard

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Please explain what you mean by saved. What exactly are you trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

Zaph wrote: »
    Please explain what you mean by saved. What exactly are you trying to do?

Hi Zaph, sorry that message was sent when I was in a rush. I should have described it better. The problem is after i've sent someone a pm. It should presumably store that pm in sent messages? But that is not the case. When I click on sent messages it shows nothing.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sounds like one for the tech guys, I'll ask Conor or Ross to have a look at this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hiya, I think you need to switch this functionality on by going to your options on your UserCP.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FatBeard

You're dead right. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement