Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padora Charms

Options
  • 11-12-2009 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

These things are fecking expensive but the misses likes them.

Anyone know where the best place to get them is, internet or bricks and mortor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

I am looking for the same thing, most of the ones online are fake (i.e ebay). Would be grand along with a couple of proper ones. I noticed fields stock them, but they seem to be around the same price everywhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 citroman

Pandora are the popular brand these days, but there are several other equally top range brands of charms on sale.

If you're in Dublin, call into my lads place in Dundrum Town Centre, Tempo Watch Boutique. He sells many brands of charms and are interchangable with Pandora.

He'll give you straight advice, and at least you could change a charm bought if the GF didn't like it.

Tell them Arthur Snr sent you.

Citroman

BTW, this is not a commercial push, we're just a small friendly Irish Family shop in the middle of all the big international chain shops. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

I was pricing these for myself as a Christmas present from my parents as they didn't have time.

But anyways most shops i rang said the prices on Pandora are RRP so they are all the same price!

Now Chamilia charms also fit the pandora and vice versa. There are other names Novello etc.

One thing with Chamilia i was after a silver eeyore with a gold bow. 43.20 in one shop and 65e in another!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

citroman wrote: »
    Pandora are the popular brand these days, but there are several other equally top range brands of charms on sale.

If you're in Dublin, call into my lads place in Dundrum Town Centre, Tempo Watch Boutique. He sells many brands of charms and are interchangable with Pandora.

He'll give you straight advice, and at least you could change a charm bought if the GF didn't like it.

Tell them Arthur Snr sent you.

Citroman

BTW, this is not a commercial push, we're just a small friendly Irish Family shop in the middle of all the big international chain shops. :)

I usually go into Weirs in Duncrum but I'll have a look, cheers man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 S.M.J.F.B

hey guys

im luking for a charm for my girlfriends 21st bday.... we first met in valenica so im lukin for a valencia charm sumit wiv da valencia flag r sumit.. does anyone no wer i can find one???
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Declan Carey

S.M.J.F.B wrote: »
    hey guys

im luking for a charm for my girlfriends 21st bday.... we first met in valenica so im lukin for a valencia charm sumit wiv da valencia flag r sumit.. does anyone no wer i can find one???
    thanks
    Argento jewellery

Advertisement