Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Machine Hire

Options
  • 11-12-2009 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

We're running a small community event next Saturday for the young children in the area and need a snow machine... anybody know of where we might get one? Searched online but only one popped up and they're hired out already... any contacts appreciated... thanks :)

Coz

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I've been told if you phone Joe Duffy, he knows someone who can sort you out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭cozski

Dyflin wrote: »
    I've been told if you phone Joe Duffy, he knows someone who can sort you out ;)

Do you have a contact number for him?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Absolutely, 1850 715 815

Dyflin wrote: »
    Absolutely, 1850 715 815

Cheers man... will it be okay to mention your name? Might help the oil the wheels, so to speak :) Should I say you're from Boards or will he know you in some other capacity?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

tell him you got the number from a lady in Clontarf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Just seen a snow machine for sale in "What" in Blanch Centre for €149.Don't know what the capacity output would be like.If you want something bigger try Ardmore Studios in Bray.The special Effects people would have large machines possibly for hire-won't be cheap though.

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Just seen a snow machine for sale in "What" in Blanch Centre for €149.Don't know what the capacity output would be like.If you want something bigger try Ardmore Studios in Bray.The special Effects people would have large machines possibly for hire-won't be cheap though.

Cheers fella... we did get a qutoe for an industrial size one but it's too big and the smaller units would be ideal...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sorry OP, there's no delivery outside Texas

phasers wrote: »
    Sorry OP, there's no delivery outside Texas

That wont be a problem... we are in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Are u trying to like da vodafone ad

• Advertisement

coldwood92 wrote: »

Er, I have no idea what that is... sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gordoj

cozski wrote: »
    Cheers fella... we did get a qutoe for an industrial size one but it's too big and the smaller units would be ideal...

Thanks

Do ya mind me askin cozski where has this industrial one and what price they quoted ya? Looking to rent one myself. Cheers in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

coldwood92 wrote: »

Snow chance there.

gordoj wrote: »
    Do ya mind me askin cozski where has this industrial one and what price they quoted ya? Looking to rent one myself. Cheers in advance

Sorry for slow response... I got the quote from here

Advertisement