Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D&G Collection Fragrance

• 11-12-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Hey, got a good bargain in The Perfume Shop in Mahon Point, Cork. The new D&G collection is €36 for 100 ml eau de toilette. I checked Boots, Debenhams and on Cheapsmells and its about €60 everywhere else. I picked up no. 6 for myself so happy with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Warning about the perfume shop if you’re buying Christmas presents.

I tried to exchange an item last year, Chanel perfume, fully wrapped in cellophane - unopened, receipt in date, returning it to the exact same shop it was purchased in but they wouldn't give me money back or exchange it for a different product.

The Manager said that exchanging is just a goodwill gesture and they are not legally obliged to do it (which is true)

So be careful

Advertisement