If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax 320GB

Options
  • 11-12-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Afternoon John

Can you do a pricematch on this with Amazon? It is currently £239.46. I think it is currently £244.95 with yourselves. Also do you have them in stock in Belfast. I can ring and arrange to collect tomorrow.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

E30i wrote: »
    Afternoon John

Can you do a pricematch on this with Amazon? It is currently £239.46. I think it is currently £244.95 with yourselves. Also do you have them in stock in Belfast. I can ring and arrange to collect tomorrow.

Thanks in Advance

E30 - thanks for the post - our price is actually now £239.95 and we have them available from stock - if you would like to send me a quick email with your contact details I can get one of the guys to give you a shout and get you sorted if you would like to shop with ourselves!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Thanks for getting back to me John, I will of course buy from yourselves and have sent you a pm with Contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭coward

Thanks John + Ash for such a fast delivery of a Humax box over the weekend. I'm very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alochinn

Hi John,

Im hoping to buy my Dad the 320GB Humax for Christmas.
    Could you tell me if you still have them in stock and if I have any hope getting one delivered to Dublin before the big day?

Thanks a million,
    Alan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.