Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law. B.C.L First year.

Options
  • 11-12-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, im a first year student studying civil law and im getting to grips with it. Just wodering does it get much harder in second year and/or does the workload increase by much? Any help would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

I'm A first Corporate and was wondering the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Dante09

The workload will only increase in proportion to the grade you wish to achieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fergywergy

Its only hard when you start because you don't have the concept or language yet of law.This you will only start to pick up at the end of first without really realising.Before you know it you will be reading law books and surprisingly to yourself understanding them.Im in final year Corporate Law and actually like it.This is the first year that i ve had to do study properly. In mine and many other peoples opinion law is the best thing to do in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

fergywergy wrote: »
    Its only hard when you start because you don't have the concept or language yet of law.This you will only start to pick up at the end of first without really realising.Before you know it you will be reading law books and surprisingly to yourself understanding them.Im in final year Corporate Law and actually like it.This is the first year that i ve had to do study properly. In mine and many other peoples opinion law is the best thing to do in Galway.

Your post was perfect right until the last line. Law is the best thing to do for you and others that you know. For others (myself included), it would be absolute hell because we'd find it boring due to a severe lack of interest.

The best thing to do in Galway is what interests you. Simple as that really.

Advertisement