Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Boardsie Mixed Game Anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Sorry I'm in Belgium until Wednesday night so I won't be able to do much about organising it. Feel free to take the reigns, I can play anytime! (after Wed)

I sent Voodoo an email but didnt get an answer. I'll try phoning them tonight instead. How are people fixed over the Christmas? Something like Sunday the 27th?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

bubbleking wrote: »
    id also be up for it depending on dates - id also be a massive donator

This * 10 :pac:

Defo interested depending on times. Sunday seems do-able.

Just rang Voodoo there, getting a call back in a while as the tourney is regging atm.

• Advertisement

Onto the guys in Voodoo sorting it out. We'll be playing at 9pm on a date to be confirmed, and they have some interested players aswell. They're suggesting 100euro min but I'd prefer 50 to start. It would be pretty annoying to show up and get coolered in the PLO or NLHE at the start and have to dig deep again as it's just for a bit of fun really.

Cliff notes: I'm busto.

OK Lads this is going ahead tonight in Voodoo. Hope to see as many of ye there as possible. Sorry for the short notice!! Can you reply here if you're planning on playing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

whats the buyin amount levels etc?

Its not set in stone (lol). I think 50 will be min and the limit games will be 2/5 small/big bets and the PL will be .50/1 sb/bb.

cool im headin back up to dublin now if im back up in time il pro head in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

I'll try and get up to it, but I may be a bit late.

Good stuff lads... See yiz there!

Might wander in for this alright. I'll defo be the value but meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Whereabouts is the Voodoo?

Aaron Quay, right in front of Smithfield. Luas line runs past the back door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭VoodooCC

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Whereabouts is the Voodoo?

voo_16.jpg
    Voodoo Card Club
    39 - 40 Arran Quay Dublin 7
    +353 (0) 1 8727918
    info@voodoocardclub.com

Looking forward to seeing you all there guys. Should be a good game tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Nick V

The game's underway with a starting lineup of 5 players. There are a couple more who got involved in the WSOP freeroll tournament while waiting. It's a €50 min sit down game. The limits are 2/5 and blinds are 1/2.

Just home from it now. AAxx ds no good in Omaha apparently.

Excellent fun, will definitely play this again. Good line up too, made for a fun night. Bubbleking is teh value in Razz but I suck at NLHE.

^^^^^

correction all my stud games suck balls - really need to work on that

I am teh value in Razz coz I draw to Queens

fyp :P

Really enjoyable. Hopefully we can get more on board. Thanks a million to Voodoo for hosting it.

• Advertisement

zuutroy wrote: »
    fyp :P

Really enjoyable. Hopefully we can get more on board. Thanks a million to Voodoo for hosting it.

Outplayed and you know it.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Sad I managed to miss this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Great to see the male bonding

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Sad I managed to miss this.

It'll be running again. We were trying to figure out how often to play it last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Excellent as I completely missed this, didn't even have much on today so would have probably played

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

It'll be running again. We were trying to figure out how often to play it last night.

Once a month might be an idea on like a Tue or wed night!

I don't fancy school nights tbh. Doesn't bode well for the gainfully employed like myself! I was thinking (subject to Voodoo's approval :)) of having another go on Friday the 8th of Jan?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭DáireM

I'll play the next one for sure if there's room for more donators at the table :D

Did yas play pot limit or limit O8 and 2-7?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

I don't fancy school nights tbh. Doesn't bode well for the gainfully employed like myself! I was thinking (subject to Voodoo's approval :)) of having another go on Friday the 8th of Jan?

Yeah me too, although if we wanted to get this running reg, Friday/Saturday nights mightn't be the best! I hear so boardies have other things to do on those nights other than play cards!

• Advertisement

DáireM wrote: »
    I'll play the next one for sure if there's room for more donators at the table :D

Did yas play pot limit or limit O8 and 2-7?

Both are played limit
    pgodkin wrote: »
    Yeah me too, although if we wanted to get this running reg, Friday/Saturday nights mightn't be the best! I hear so boardies have other things to do on those nights other than play cards!

Just coz all the student bums dont care what day of the week it is! I'm old now, cards is as exciting as it gets on weekend nights.

Advertisement