Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Boardsie Mixed Game Anyone?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

after I read a strategy book _ apperently raising pot in Razz with QJ in te hole and a 4 showing is bad play - meh these dudes need to get on my level of thinking - i.e. so bad its good style yeah :D

Right, are we getting another one of these in this month so?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Yeah, would love to but I'm a bit fiscally changed atm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

^^^^^^what does that mean? il play once i get paid i.e. am not busto

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

bubbleking wrote: »
    ^^^^^^what does that mean? il play once i get paid i.e. am not busto

GF is jobless so I'm earning for two atm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

zuutroy wrote: »
    GF is jobless so I'm single and will be spending all my money going out on the pull

fyp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Are poker n00bs accepted? Never played live before, or for money in fact, but gotta start somewhere!! Providing the stakes aren't hi of course!! :)

Are poker n00bs accepted? Never played live before, or for money in fact, but gotta start somewhere!! Providing the stakes aren't hi of course!! :)

Always welcome at any game but this is an 8-game mix so you should have a look at the rules for the other games if you're gonna come down.

That goes for you too Bubbleking:cool:

Advertisement