Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3gs on o2

• 11-12-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just looking at the o2 packages with the iphone.

They have 1gb internet usuage as part of their package per month and i'm wondering if people usually go over the 1gb?? If so, would you go over by much?

This is not for me so to be honest it goes over my head :o

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Hi all,

Just looking at the o2 packages with the iphone.

They have 1gb internet usuage as part of their package per month and i'm wondering if people usually go over the 1gb?? If so, would you go over by much?

This is not for me so to be honest it goes over my head :o

Can anyone help?

First wrong section.

well i consider myself heavy user, say bit of downloading, continuous mail check ( 5 mail accounts) , ebay, adverts, boards and lots of other stuff and the max i hit is 400 mb but have wi-fi at home so only use out and about. so you still have plenty left for streaming radio or anythg else you need.

IMO 1gb is more than enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes, 1gb is more than enough for mobile usage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I never went over 1GB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭McGrath5

AFAIK nobody in Ireland has yet gone over there 1GB data usage, so it's a very high ceiling of usage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Please read the sticky at the top of this forum cryptically titled " iPhone thread? Query? Question? - use the Apple Media Devices forum"

:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement