Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help on tapping?

• 11-12-2009 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Im learning the power rangers theme song and im stuck on the tapping bit><
    how do i do it correctly and can anyone link me a good tab
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

This might be better suited to the 'Playing & Techniques & Thoery' subforum.

For tapping in general, make sure you have your hammer-ons and pull-offs down first. In this case, start off by fretting the string strongly with your tapping finger (usually the index or middle) and pulling off with it followed by another pull-off with your little finger. Start out slowly and make sure you get every note to ring out clearly then you can work on speeding it up.

Tab can be found here - http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/misc_soundtrack/power_rangers_theme_tab.htm. You can also find good Power Tab and Guitar Pro tabs of it on that site too.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Im learning the power rangers theme song and im stuck on the tapping bit><
    how do i do it correctly and can anyone link me a good tab
    thanks

muscle memory pal, it will click into place v. soon for you.

Advertisement