Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM Intercoms

Options
  • 11-12-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering has anyone used a GSM intercom before and how it turned out. I'm looking for recommendations there's so many different models on-line. I usually use hard wired comelit intercoms can anyone advice me something different or do i stick with comelit GSM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dgleeson

Hi G

To my knowledge comlit don't actually make GSM equipment. But correct me if Im wrong. The people who make GSM Intercom systems just use comlit intercoms to do the audio part.

We do GSM Gate controllers and GSM Intercoms, have been selling for 12 months now and will do a special offer for an installer who wants to evaluate our GSM technology.

Best Regards

Denis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

dgleeson wrote: »
    Hi G

To my knowledge comlit don't actually make GSM equipment. But correct me if Im wrong. The people who make GSM Intercom systems just use comlit intercoms to do the audio part.

We do GSM Gate controllers and GSM Intercoms, have been selling for 12 months now and will do a special offer for an installer who wants to evaluate our GSM technology.

Best Regards

Denis

Thanks will be in touch monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 myinkognito

I installed a SimEntry GSM Intercom and did it myself. They supplied the kit set up, so i could test it as soon as it arrived. I then disassembled it, fitted it in place and connected it back up. It was a doddle and works great. They have loads of choices too. :) N

Advertisement