Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should I live???

Options
  • 11-12-2009 6:39pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need some suggestions of where to live - would appreciate your help. Currently I'm living in Sandyford and its too far out, I want to live nearer. Open to suggestions as to where exactly, not as far out as blackrock, but not 'in town' either.

Looking for a nice modern 2 Bed apartment - the place I'm living in now is brand new and very high spec, so I want something similar. Ideally close to either Dart or Luas line, and near to some shops etc would be nice too.

Can anyone think of developments that sound like they tick many of my boxes??
    Any suggestions appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Zascar wrote: »
    I need some suggestions of where to live - would appreciate your help. Currently I'm living in Sandyford and its too far out, I want to live nearer. Open to suggestions as to where exactly, not as far out as blackrock, but not 'in town' either.

Looking for a nice modern 2 Bed apartment - the place I'm living in now is brand new and very high spec, so I want something similar. Ideally close to either Dart or Luas line, and near to some shops etc would be nice too.

Can anyone think of developments that sound like they tick many of my boxes??
    Any suggestions appreciated
    Thanks

Milltown, Mount St Annes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cleee

sandymount couldnt tell you the names of any developments but i know there are a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Baird

Ranelagh sounds perfect for you

Advertisement