Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2,300,000 wasted on Stateside Folly

Options
  • 11-12-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Disneys own Mickey Martin has given €2,300,000 that he didn't want to spend on education, sick Children, job creation etc. to the Oirish of A-Merica for an Arts Centre so that Students in green berets can splash the walls with poster paints and drink wine while stood in semicircles before the result merrily back slapping each other.

I'm no expert, but I know what I like - and this is most definitely not it.....

- I'll end this in a manner that showcases my impressionable nature, use of Spoiler tags is in case there are Children or Green Party Members present
    Fúck you Micheál Martin - Fúck you!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

He is spending 2.3 mill to make 10s of millions.(in donations)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    He is spending 2.3 mill to make 10s of millions.(in donations)

Why should I be relieved that Fianna Fail are in receipt of further millions to fritter away amongst their own greedy, corrupt, inept selves.

- The first 1.5 million will probably go to the Healy Raes to build Saunas for Sheep in Dingle.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Raiser wrote: »
    - The first 1.5 million will probably go to the Healy Raes to build Saunas for Sheep in Dingle.
    That is so ignorant. The Healy-Raes are south Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

LOL:D

Advertisement