Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online banking

Options
  • 11-12-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

apologies if this is in the wrong place but im trying to find my credit card limit on interent banking but cant seem to find it, anyone know how to??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

you may need to tell people you card provider :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

If your card has been added to your online banking then it should show up like any other account. If it has not been added then you will need to ring that banks customer services line and get them to add it. They should also be able to tell you your limit. Your limit will also be on the original paperwork that came with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Davy wrote: »
    you may need to tell people you card provider :P

sorry its aib

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

sorry its aib

Cant remember if its states online for aib cards. Dont think it did when i had one a few years ago. I know its on the right hand side of the statements you receive in the post, or if you signed up for online statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Do you have eStatements? It's listed on the most recent one of those.

Otherwise you'll have to wait until the morning for someone to check when it's online. I think it's in the accounts section somewhere but can't remember off hand.

Also try ringing the number on the back of the card and it should give you an option in the IVR I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

There's actually no way to see on the online banking! Just on your eStatements or calling them up.

Advertisement