Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy wheel repair???

Options
  • 11-12-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks!
    I thought I'd be clever tonight and avoid the traffic at Thomond Park by heading home out the back road via Meelick to Swing back in to the old cratloe road.
    Anyways long story short I hit a huge pothole out the road and buckled my front wheel and punctured my back!!!! Expensive shortcut ;) Fecking IRFU!!!LOL
    So the question is does anyone know where I can get the buckle fixed?
    And how much approximately it will cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Collins out in Ballyneety village should be able to repair it. They are located at the rear of the Texaco garage. Cost will depend on what needs doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭banie01

bazz26 wrote: »
    Collins out in Ballyneety village should be able to repair it. They are located at the rear of the Texaco garage. Cost will depend on what needs doing.

Thanks for the recommendation Bazz!
    Have to say I was well impressed, 2 buckled alloys repaired and new rubber too all done in less than an hour!
    A+ service!

Advertisement