Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RULE BREAKING IN THE LOFT IN NAAS

Options
  • 11-12-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I played in the loft last night and have to say i was confused the game was advertised as a €40 double chance game and changed on the night to a €40 freeze out the clock was suppose to be a 20 min clock and was a 17min clock and the first player out was allow to buy back in:confused::confused::confused:. I feel this was an absolute joke, as the player was aloud to sit back into the same seat. a lot of players in the tourney we very unhappy with this decision but it seem to be the td say was final ,
    if this player had knocked me out after buying back in id had knocked him out:D:D:D ,freeze out for me re-buy for him.WTF ????

Also they had an early bird chip that was given to players at any stage they arrived into the club

i have to say it was my first time in the club i was impressed with the surroundings, very clean and very comfortable. unfortunately the decision to change the game and allow players to buy back in, in a freezeout would stop me going back again.

Also as a non smoker i thought it was disgrace that players were aloud to smoke inside the club at the area where food and drinks were being prepared:eek::eek:. This club has been recommended to me by a friend of mine who has played at least 3 tournaments there, and told me it has been brought to the attention of eddie walsh the manager of the club that players are smoking in the club and only for me to see eddie himself smoking in the club last night.

I would like anyone from the loft to come on and give me reason to come back and play .

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement