Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Who on Buzzcocks

Options
  • 11-12-2009 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey guys I thought I’d pop by to let you know that there is a special “Dr Who” Never Mind The Buzzcocks next Wednesday. For those with access it goes out at 10pm and will be on i-player.

David Tennant is hosting with Donna and her dad on the teams. I also spotted an ood and a dalek in the trailer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

See Ye wrote: »
    Hey guys I thought I’d pop by to let you know that there is a special “Dr Who” Never Mind The Buzzcocks next Wednesday. For those with access it goes out at 10pm and will be on i-player.

David Tennant is hosting with Donna and her dad on the teams. I also spotted an ood and a dalek in the trailer.

He is going to be on QI on Christmas Eve too.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I love both NMTB and QI, but for one reason or another haven't been able to watch any of the new episodes yet. Must make sure to watch these so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

See Ye wrote: »

Did anyone else watch this? It was a great show, very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Great episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Great episode!

The Ood and the brass band was funny, though the band was predictable.

He'll be on Alan Carrs Xmas special. Not sure of the date.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Kastiel

Very funny episode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaines

Did Catherine Tate not annoy anyone else? I dunno, it probably sounds ridiculous but I kind of expected her to be more up on the ins and outs of Doctor Who. It sort of disappointed me to see that she just thought of it as another acting gig...

Tennant was, as always, excellent though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I don't think Catherine Tate saw it as just another acting gig. It was, after all, the show that launched her as more than just a solely comic actress and made people realise she could do a lot more than sketch shows. True, she didn't know as much about the show as you would expect but I think it's more an unfamiliarity with the sci-fi genre in general than not caring about the job. Either way I found her mistakes hilarious. It was a brilliant show.

Advertisement