Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy couverture chocolate

• 11-12-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hi all
    i know this may seem like a weird question but where can i get couverture chocolate in waterford?? i bought my girlfriends daughter a chocolate fountain for christmas to find out that in order for it to work properly it needs to use chocolate that has 40 percent cocoa butter in the chocolate i.e. couverture chocolate
    any help would be gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭freebird23

i guess you could get it in superquinn or tesco,couverture chocolate i more easly available now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

you could try Gallweys up in the Industrial estate..they would put you on the right path anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ocos

just out of curiosity....where did you get the choc fountain and how much was it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ocos wrote: »
    just out of curiosity....where did you get the choc fountain and how much was it
    got it in argos for 29 euro i think it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

all supermarkets do chocolate with high cocoa content...i got that fountain last year...it works well but when i went to make it again on new year's eve...whilst drunk...i sprayed chocolate all over the kitchen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement