Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramore

Options
  • 11-12-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Please tell me im not the only one on this forum going to Paramore tomorrow night.Bringing my 14 yr old daughter(thats my excuse and im sticking to it!) ha ha ha.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I would be going but I have an exam :(

There's no shame in liking Paramore, especially as Hayley Williams is the singer

<tilts head> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

NNNICCCCEEE, make sure you post up some photos of the gig.. for the lads:D:D;);)

NNNICCCCEEE, make sure you post up some photos of the gig.. for the lads:D:D;);)

Darn right

Why college? why did you have to put my exam on tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Darn right

Why college? why did you have to put my exam on tomorrow?

What time is the exam at?

From the sounds of it I'll be in the minority in saying she ain't that hot. Even odder is my gf think she is:D

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

My daughter wants to get right up to the stage.Darn,ill have to go too and keep an eye on her;);)

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »
    What time is the exam at?

From the sounds of it I'll be in the minority in saying she ain't that hot. Even odder is my gf think she is:D

10 a.m* but I have another at the start of the week that I haven't started studying for, and unfortunately already gave the tickets away. I'm a kind sole when its christmas

*and yes I realise what time it is-and I still have to study properly:(:(

10 a.m* but I have another at the start of the week that I haven't started studying for, and unfortunately already gave the tickets away. I'm a kind sole when its christmas

*and yes I realise what time it is-and I still have to study properly:(:(

Ah, you coming up from Cork? That would be a bit more understandable. I'd to miss Mars Volta last night cos of exam today:( so know the feeling.

Ah, you coming up from Cork? That would be a bit more understandable. I'd to miss Mars Volta last night cos of exam today:( so know the feeling.

Yup. It was a sickening feeling when the timetable came out

If it wasn't a 100% exam I would go up, but I'm fairly buggered so had to relinquish the tickets

Yup. It was a sickening feeling when the timetable came out

If it wasn't a 100% exam I would go up, but I'm fairly buggered so had to relinquish the tickets

Is that CIT? My mate there has to miss Them Crooked Vultures next week cos of exams...horrible feeling.

Is that CIT? My mate there has to miss Them Crooked Vultures next week cos of exams...horrible feeling.

It is indeed CIT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

My daughter wants to get right up to the stage.Darn,ill have to go too and keep an eye on her;);)

at least thats the great thing bout the o2, no matter where you stand its got a decent view of the stage..

No worries;);););)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

i wanted to go but i got a toe nail pulled out during the week and i had to get six stitches.

cena wrote: »
    i wanted to go but i got a toe nail pulled out during the week and i had to get six stitches.
    Jesus H Christ ! Aaaaaagghh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I would be going but I have an exam :(

There's no shame in liking Paramore, especially as Hayley Williams is the singer

<tilts head> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

I wanted to go :( ........ Hayley Williams though D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i want to do so may things with her.............................. like um ah write a song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LauraOfDublin

I went woop woop!! best night of my life XD

Advertisement