Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPC Updates anybody?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

westlife wrote: »
    1-Tom Kitt will be entertaining every morning from 3 - 6am

2-Keith McFadden will be thrown out

3-I will not be cashing
    Cliff notes please:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

Sounds good, but more appropriately will it be held on the same dates etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Tom Hanlon

Great result Padraig and well done, I wish I had stayed an extra night to celebrate but the body was beginning to ache. A generous donation as well.

The IPC is a great 5 day party and I recommend it as a must for next year.

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

nicnicnic wrote: »
    PP = legend

P M = legend

Floor staff = legend

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Evens.

10 to 1 on.
    3-I will not be cashing

500 to 1 on.

4. Big Ian to win.

5000 to 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

just back from this.. was a class weekend all round.. the hotel was good i thought.. played some good cash games over the weekend that were all good fun.. playing one session with jesse may, scott grey and julian thew on the same table was quite entertaining.. all sound guys.. well done to pp for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

doke wrote: »
    Evens.

10 to 1 on.

500 to 1 on.

4. Big Ian to win.

5000 to 1.

after this HURTFUL post, you now have 2 death threats :mad::D

http://www.facebook.com/people/Emma-Purtell/1124792137#/photo.php?pid=4383391&id=596633711
    (i love the fact that she tagged me, jp and the drink!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

after this HURTFUL post, you now have 2 death threats :mad::D

Who was the first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

doke wrote: »
    Evens.

10 to 1 on.

500 to 1 on.

4. Big Ian to win.

5000 to 1.

'Fecker' I won the SNG thurs night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

3-I will not be cashing

I cant remember any of this! my memory of the weekend involves always making it to the breakfast buffet without any sleep. thats about it!

• Advertisement

I cant remember any of this! my memory of the weekend involves always making it to the breakfast buffet without any sleep. thats about it!

you wr tooooo busy networking with a certain blonde dealer to notice anything ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭BIGMICKG

Cheers everyone for the support, appreciate it. Was dissapointed not to take this down. :( Didnt even look at the payout structure at the final table I was jut playing to win. €36k is a nice consolation so cant be too dissapointed :o

Great wekend! Venue structure, staff etc. so welldone to Fintan and everyone else involved

BIGMICKG wrote: »
    Cheers everyone for the support, appreciate it. Was dissapointed not to take this down. :( Didnt even look at the payout structure at the final table I was jut playing to win. €36k is a nice consolation so cant be too dissapointed :o

Great wekend! Venue structure, staff etc. so welldone to Fintan and everyone else involved

congrats mick,wp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

top class stuff from tom over the weekend - absolutely brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

BIGMICKG wrote: »

Well done Mick, great result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

i like ur style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

you wr tooooo busy networking with a certain blonde dealer to notice anything ;)

and i like ur style again :D sounds like a good weekend rory;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

and i like ur style again :D sounds like a good weekend rory;)

hmmm obv daddy phil keeping a close eye on me!;) but yeh it was a great weekend and i was very well behaved as usual!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mddgfc

just signed up to boards as i heard a few people mention it in galway, great weekend with some great structures and some good craic.
    was very impressed by the standard of most players in general and looking forward to a few more live events in the future
    mark

hmmm obv daddy phil keeping a close eye on me!;) but yeh it was a great weekend and i was very well behaved as usual!!

Hey!! Big brother :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

mddgfc wrote: »
    just signed up to boards as i heard a few people mention it in galway, great weekend with some great structures and some good craic.
    was very impressed by the standard of most players in general and looking forward to a few more live events in the future
    mark

welcome to boards Mark......
    It's a funny place in a kind of Psychotic way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mddgfc

smurph wrote: »
    welcome to boards Mark......
    It's a funny place in a kind of Psychotic way

cheers mate, noticed that loads of people knew one and other and i think thats what gave the whole event such a great atmosphere, being from belfast there arent really many live games worth playing so i may have to venture down south more often i think, ill definitely be at both ukipts to come next year and hopefully a good few more events

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Deleter

Congratulations to Padraig on winning the UKIPT.

A special thanks to Padraig and Paul Marrow who done a deal and donated €7,000 to Poker for the Homeless. Which we in turn presented immediately to Brother Kevin at the Capuchin Centre. Who was up to his eyes running the Centre. They are catering for 400 people for breakfast and dinner at the Centre, plus giving out 800 food parcels daily to families in need.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poker-for-the-Homeless/158877249729

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Padraig06

Thanks for all the kind words
    Im looking forward to the Eglinton party in January

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Padraig06 wrote: »

Congrats Padraig, and fair play to you and Paul for the donation to Simon,I'm sure it'll be a great help to them especially at this time of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Padraig06

Congrats Padraig, and fair play to you and Paul for the donation to Simon,I'm sure it'll be a great help to them especially at this time of year.

Cheers
    It was actually Brother Kevin of the Capuchin Day Centre we got the few quid for though over the last few days weve been working on a plan for next year that includes Simon ,who as you rightly point out need all the help they can get as contributions fall at the same time as the number of people who need help is rapidly increasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Congrats Padraig, wp. Great gesture by you and Paul.

I'd hate to have seen your bar bill by the end of the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Theeglinton

Padraig06 wrote: »

Padraig and Paul Marrow have confirmed that they are coming over for a TWO Day party on the 8th and 9th of January , were are going to make it a two day event I will put up a seperate post later outlining all the details . Big Mick G , Cat and Rob , Doke are but a few of the confimed attendees along with our usual crew and needless to say all are invited

Dave C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

20 minute magazine show on pokerstars tv on galway ipc

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/ukipt/2009/new-ukipt-galway-web-show-062504.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Christy comes across well...

Advertisement