Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening times for georges arcade!

Options
  • 11-12-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anybody know if the piercing place in georges street arcade opens on a sunday?
    Would save me a trip if i knew in advance,
    Cheers! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why on gods green earth would you want to get pierced there?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 monkeycmonkeydo

its cheap,
    crap excuse i know,
    but ive had more problems with piercings in well known piercing places,
    than i ever have there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Why would you be bothered going there when you could spend a bit more to get it done in a proper place and what do you want to get done by chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I got my nose pierced there... Hit off the middle of nose and there was lots of blood :(
    Plus isn't your woman an alcoholic? Or is she even still there? Had the shakes anytime I saw her.

But then again I have known a lot of people that got things done there and worked out fine.

But I wouldn't go there to get anything done again.
    BTW it is open on a sunday not sure of times though. But there is generally q's at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 monkeycmonkeydo

just my lip,
    have friends that have gotten it done there and theyve turned out well.
    shakey old hand lady did my nose too, was quite scary ill admit!
    bless her tho! :p
    theyve gotten all modern and proper, its some new guy now who does it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Modern and proper? Anywhere proper wouldn't be piercing you somewhere that's open to the general public walking past and the possible chance of infection that it carries with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

just my lip,
    have friends that have gotten it done there and theyve turned out well.
    shakey old hand lady did my nose too, was quite scary ill admit!
    bless her tho! :p

Bodyshock down the road may have that on special for €25 because the labret is sometimes on special there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    I got my nose pierced there... Hit off the middle of nose and there was lots of blood :(
    Plus isn't your woman an alcoholic? Or is she even still there? Had the shakes anytime I saw her.

But then again I have known a lot of people that got things done there and worked out fine.

But I wouldn't go there to get anything done again.
    BTW it is open on a sunday not sure of times though. But there is generally q's at the weekend.

shes still there ha! i went with cupcake_crisis once to get pierced there and she was about to get pierced and was like YES the shakes lady isnt here il be getting it done by the not so bad guy,next minute shakes lady comes out and handed her a marked to mark where she wanted done that she was gonna be piercing her ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

shes still there ha! i went with cupcake_crisis once to get pierced there and she was about to get pierced and was like YES the shakes lady isnt here il be getting it done by the not so bad guy,next minute shakes lady comes out and handed her a marked to mark where she wanted done that she was gonna be piercing her ha

That was about a year and a half ago though. Ironically, its probably the piercing i had least trouble healing. But it was a terrifying expierience, one you couldnt pay me to go through again!! Lots of reputable studio's have student days or student discounts (i know snakebite gives a 10% discount with a valid student card and body shock used to do a student sunday) so its only a matter of time before that death trap fizzles out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

That was about a year and a half ago though. Ironically, its probably the piercing i had least trouble healing. But it was a terrifying expierience, one you couldnt pay me to go through again!! Lots of reputable studio's have student days or student discounts (i know snakebite gives a 10% discount with a valid student card and body shock used to do a student sunday) so its only a matter of time before that death trap fizzles out!!

it still makes me laugh when i think about it,you actually looked terrified when she strolled out,the moral of the story is go to snakebite!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

closing thread.
    Don't really wanna talk about the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement