Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for a 6 year old kid

Options
  • 11-12-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking to buy a present(Christmas) for my 6 year old niece who has already got almost anything!!!

Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

how about,you possibly want hand her something but few idea's, Does she go to anything like playzone?could get two admissions into it,they dont have expirty on them or if does dancing how about saying to the parents you give them so much to put towards dancing.My son godmother did that 2 year ago my son was going to music+movement class's she said she sign him up for next term only few wks at a time,it was great,he got go ,i saved few bob,esp in this climate!! Could you take her some day to symths let her pick something out herself,my sister wanted to know waht to buy my son,told her take him and he picked out his pres

Prob no help,but few idea's,hope you find something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

What about bringing her on a day out - something like a trip to the zoo, or ice-skating? Or maybe give a voucher to get a professional photograph or drawing of her?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

books, books, books and more books

go to a good bookstore and they will have people who work in the childrens department who will be able to tell the best books for the age/interests etc.

you can never go wrong with books - a gift of books is a gift for life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

convert wrote: »
    What about bringing her on a day out - something like a trip to the zoo, or ice-skating? Or maybe give a voucher to get a professional photograph or drawing of her?

In the end I decided to get a voucher for a photo for herself, her Mammy & Daddy.

Advertisement