Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

### PLZ HELP BELLY PIERCING Q ###

• 11-12-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hay gt mi belly done 4 mnts ago and now its all red and i can see more bar than skin its all pussy what do i do ?????????????????? if i remove it can i gt it done again :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

it's more than likely migrating/rejecting, it happens a lot with eyebrows and belly button piercings. I say take it out now, coz you'll be left with a big scar. I have a pretty big scar from mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Asj

Ya i think i will !! Cold i get in done again ???

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

yep, I had mine done a few times.

Thanks :D:D:D Cool,Going ta take it out then :eek: How long 4 i can get it done again ??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I would not take it until you've seen a professional piercer about it. It does sound like a rejection but the fact that it's red and pussy could also mean it's infected, and if that's the case you don't want to take it out in case it closes up and the infection gets trapped inside the wound and has no way of draining. See your piercer and if it turns out to be an infection, you'll probably need to get antibiotics prescribed to clear that up.

• Advertisement

Lol..Well like its not pussy like it has all crusty stuff on the balls more so on bottom,....ive being doing salt soaks once a day it got a bit better.:( :mad:

Advertisement