Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos of the floods needed

• 11-12-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey all,

I am working on a show about the recent floods in cork,
    I am looking for contributors, I am looking for photos
    video footage, mobile phone pics & footage anything
    you have.

If you could email me pics i would really appericate it

This is going to be shot next week and airing over christmas
    so need people asap

you can call me on 086-8442997
    email me at derekjnagle85@hotmail.com
    or PM me on this site

Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

You should probably give abit more info...

Maybe you should mention if credit is given as I'm assuming you want them for free?And also abit more information about the program..

If you are looking for free images you should be as helpful and descriptive as possible..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 derekjnagle

hey all,

yup i would like the photos for free, as we will be using alot, and cant payout
    as the expense would be too high, once someone offers me a photo i will email them a release form and info on the program etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

hey all,

yup i would like the photos for free, as we will be using alot, and cant payout
    as the expense would be too high, once someone offers me a photo i will email them a release form and info on the program etc.

Are you being paid for your contribution, i.e. research, for the programe?

In other words are you working for free too?

I find your demand that offers of images be made prior to release form and info on the programme being made available, arrogant at best.

Advertisement