Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas fm!!

Options
  • 11-12-2009 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi, did you hear about xmas fm? Its on 106.7, and its Christmas songs all day and night. Its being broadcast for simon community in Cork and Dublin and is being run by volunteers. I think its great, hope you all tune in, get in the Christmas mood!!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Hi, did you hear about xmas fm? Its on 106.7, and its Christmas songs all day and night. Its being broadcast for simon community in Cork and Dublin and is being run by volunteers. I think its great, hope you all tune in, get in the Christmas mood!!!!:D

Yeah!!! I came across this last Friday while driving home, I think it's a great idea, had no idea it was for the Simon Community and that it was being run by volunteers. I would never have guessed, it seemed so professional!

They are holding a daily competition where you make a santa beard on yourself with shaving foam and then send a photo of it in to them, can't remember what the daily winners get though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Brilliant! I saw this on a bus stop and forgot the station :o

Cheers!

Tuned in now, big grin on my face! It's playing jazzy/swing sort of music! LOVE it!

Advertisement