Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debenhams credit card whats it like?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone just wondering your experiance with santander?
    Do they have alright customer service?
    Are thet good when you you pay each minmium payment and what are they like when you don't?
    How do you pay by direct debit or can you pay another way?
    If i do apply and be accepted when will i get the card or do they take ages to deliver?
    Are they strict on actually accepting you for a credit card i earn the wage there looking for
    Or should i streer clear?
    Do they have alot of hiddens charges they're not saying in brochure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

hieveryone wrote: »
    Hi everyone just wondering your experiance with santander?
    Do they have alright customer service?
    Are thet good when you you pay each minmium payment and what are they like when you don't?
    How do you pay by direct debit or can you pay another way?
    If i do apply and be accepted when will i get the card or do they take ages to deliver?
    Are they strict on actually accepting you for a credit card i earn the wage there looking for
    Or should i streer clear?
    Do they have alot of hiddens charges they're not saying in brochure?

Avoid like the plague...

A few friends had one, and had no end of grief. Even MBNA are better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hieveryone

Hi thanks for your replie really appreciated.
    Do any of you have any experience with tesco credit card?
    And one other thing how much do you have to earn to apply with mbna ( other treah i made ) and tesco ? working part time but earning good enough. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭LauranceB

Have heard no end of bad reports about this card. I don't even see them advertising it anymore.

Does anyone have a link to it?

Advertisement