Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insulting my guardian angel?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

a while back i heard and saw my guardian angel for the first time, i had a couple experiences with him, he told me his name and the like. i had a feeling or a push to find a picture of him, so i searched the net for pictures that jumped out as "the one". so i searched and searched eventually this one picture instantly jumped out at me, so i took it upon myself to get a full back piece (tattoo). its amazing but since then i havent seen or heard him. have i insulted him ?, because i read that angels dont want to be worshiped (i dont, its just anyone who i want and who wants to can see him). what do you guys think ? :(:confused:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I doubt angels have an ego you can bruise easily and cause them to take offence. It may just be that there will be times in your life when your guide/angel will be prominent, and times when it will feel like they are not there (even if they are, you just arent aware). It will only be when looking back over these times that you will come to understand the rhyme and reason behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

hi there,

after my inital meeting with my guardian angel, I got a tattoo of an angel as I was always angel mad (even as a child).. angels unlike spirit guides have never been earthbound so would not have earthly emotions like we have... (the ministry of angels' main purpose is to guide, direct, protect and assist).

I believe that this angel you have picked is in fact your angel and you will be meeting him again shortly.. you can meet him now if you want, use a guided meditation or a specific attunement on how to meet your guides.. its that simple!

best of luck with your enfoldment! :) ones journey normally starts with an angelic meeting...

Advertisement