Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get fedx or similar ?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Hi I am trying to locate fed-x or similar postal company to get a book to france by xmas ? any ideas much appreciated..

I am located in Carlow but happy to travel to get it sorted..

Thanks for your time reading this !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭louis346789

Hi

Fedex have office at Old Santry road in Dublin

DHL have office at Dublin Airport opent to 7 pm weekdays and I think 1 pm Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Hi

Fedex have office at Old Santry road in Dublin

DHL have office at Dublin Airport opent to 7 pm weekdays and I think 1 pm Saturday

Thanks, I must give them a ring and see if they have an office any closer !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

UPS have a few offices in Dublin

I've often seen their distinct brown vans in Carlow so it could be worth ringing and ask if it is possible to arrange collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Easier to go here:

http://www.mbeireland.com/

Mail Boxes Etc.
    2, The Park
    105 Lower Rathmines Road
    Dublin 6
    Tel.: 01-4912447

Mail Boxes Etc.
    3 Lombard Street East
    Dublin 2
    Tel: 353-1671-0400

They are agents for Fedex, UPS and TNT.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I think that some of the printer cartridge shops also act as a network of pickup points for one of the courier companies. Can't remember which one.

Also, DHL, for instance, can collect from a domestic address or you can bring the parcel to one of their collection points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Hi I am trying to locate fed-x or similar postal company to get a book to france by xmas ? any ideas much appreciated..

I am located in Carlow but happy to travel to get it sorted..

Thanks for your time reading this !

An Post should get it to france by Christmas, but you can call to the GLS Parcel shop in the wexford road industrial estate, carlow (same place where Ken Blacks are) - Go into the estate and to the top right hand corner and you'll see GLS. 3 day service to france.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Cheers guys, great information and appreciated !

Advertisement