Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small camcoder

Options
  • 12-12-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi there

I am very stuck for a Christmas present for my other half and his brother recently suggested a camcoder (that I think he saw on amazon) that is HD quality but very small in size so easy to carry around. Does anyone know anything about these or where I could find them. I don't really know what I'm searching for on amazon so not sure if i'm finding regular camcoders or small ones. He said it's about the same size as a phone....???

ANy help would be greatly appreciated as I am sooooo stuck for a present!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

you're looking for the flip hd camera... totally amazing, very small, has a little usb stick built in so it goes straight on your computer and onto you tube - that's pretty much what it's made for!

best of luck

Advertisement