Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocca Lite-Texting

• 12-12-2009 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I am thinking of buying this phone as a gift for someone and my main question is about how awkward is it to text on or is it easy to get used to.

I am buying it for someone how has always had Nokia but currently has a Sony Ericson K800i but hates texting on it.

I would go for nokia only that there are no decent looking mid-priced phones out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I've had one of these for a while and texting is pretty easy on it. It has quite large on screen buttons, and if you turn the phone sideways, you get a full QWERTY keyboard, albiet with small keys. All in all, once you're used to the touch screen, texting is easy on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

tipper1 wrote: »
    I would go for nokia only that there are no decent looking mid-priced phones out there.

Have you considered the 5530?

Advertisement