Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice messages - can I record ?

• 12-12-2009 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know can I either save voice messages for as long as required, or can I save to a PC or some other media.

Have N95, but not too hot on this sort of thing. Any info or instructions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Voice mail only holds it for a certain amount of days. You should listen to the voicemail, then just record the call. I cant remember if the n95 has it built in, but you can download apps live total recall or live pvr.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Op, if your with Vodafone, if you go to your vodafone mail you can download them.

O2/Meteor/Three/Tesco Mobile dont allow this.

Advertisement