Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

training tips

• 12-12-2009 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

hey there guys,
    just wondering if you guy would have any training tips i'm really out of shape and fat i'm 15 stone i really need some tips any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

You could start by converting 1 of those 2054 hours of gaming you have amassed in your sig into 2 x 30 minute sessions of physical activity a day. (cyclying, jogging or hill walking)

Stop snacking on fatty foods and swap them for fruit and then visit the Fitness Forum and politely ask one of there regular posters to do you out a training program and PM it to you.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭troubleshooter

hey there guys,
    just wondering if you guy would have any training tips i'm really out of shape and fat i'm 15 stone i really need some tips any help would be much appreciated.

Less junk....more exercise......and I dont even charge for my advice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

OP a bit more detail would help. Height Goal occupation etc etc. also check out fitness board.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

thanks guys for taking the time to post!
    my height is 5"8, i have no job so i have lots of time my goal is to be fit enough to join the irish army.i only gained the weight in the last few months since i left school in september oh and i'm only 17 =(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The Fitness Forum would be a much better bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement