Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverstone FM123

Options
  • 12-12-2009 4:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I know this is highly unlikely but........
    Does anyone know where you can get a Silverstone FM123 fan around here? :p From a well known preferably or reputable site.

Google and Skinflint have not picked up a scent apart from scan and German sites that well are in German.
    Scan.co.uk have them in stock, but i see no sign of shipping to Ireland, also for some reason i have vague memories of scan being a pain to order from, i dont know a little confused.

Really would love to get my hands on this fan, has very nice static pressure especially considering the fact its only 25mm (but yes rather loud), my heatsink will only take 25mm thickness fans due to an admittedly clever system for clearing any obstructions on the mobo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I've ordered a bit from scan, not really had any hassle from them to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ah ok might try and order that off scan. Thanks :)
    I dont know why but i had it in my head that they wouldnt post to ireland or some weird way of getting around it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Ah ok might try and order that off scan. Thanks :)
    I dont know why but i had it in my head that they wouldnt post to ireland or some weird way of getting around it. :confused:
    I have ordered off Scan myself. But I use a Northern Address with a postcode so I have no problems.

Email them about purchasing or contact their sales, they will ship to Ireland. I asked them before.

Also, I think they're great too! The quickness that they reply to emails is brilliant much better than companies like Komplett/OCUK or Dabs which I have used before. Delivery was speedy too! I ordered my Enermax psu of them on the Tuesday and I had it on the Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Thanks very much for the info, Scan sound good all right. But i have rarely had any issues ordering stuff well off the big sites. :D

Probably wait till after christmas, just spent way more than intended on the pc so will probably just go ahead and buy an ssd as well in January. Was going to build one in September but decided to wait to see if there were any developments on the graphics and ssd front, im glad i did (well for graphics).

Advertisement