Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRALEE TO KILARNEY NEW YEARS EVE (SHARON SHANNON)

Options
  • 12-12-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm working until 8pm on New Years and I'm trying to figure out a way to Killarney for Sharon Shannon after work (don't drive). Are there any local buses going that late (not from around) or does anybody know of a specially organised bus over?:confused:

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I think there usually is you could try ringing the INEC and seeing if they know anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭smurke

sheesh wrote: »
    I think there usually is you could try ringing the INEC and seeing if they know anything about it.

Cheers, will do!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I'll bet there's a load of people from Tralee going over. Why don't you try the music forums to see if you can snag a lift off one of them ? The show starts at 9:00 but last year nothing much started before 10:00 when Sharon came on with the band. Don't miss it, even if you thumb it.

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I'll bet there's a load of people from Tralee going over. Why don't you try the music forums to see if you can snag a lift off one of them ? The show starts at 9:00 but last year nothing much started before 10:00 when Sharon came on with the band. Don't miss it, even if you thumb it.

cheers man, I'll give it a bash:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Did you make it, Smurke?

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Did you make it, Smurke?

I did, great night, got off work early and made the 7.15 train. :D

Advertisement