If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio BR 5

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Just posting to say thanks to John for the super price on the RS8's collected mine on christmas eve and have been listening to them every day since, they are an absolutley stunning set of speakers.
    I'd never even have considered buying a set as they are pretty expensive everywhere else still.
    Now I am just waiting for a year end stock clear out for an amp and CD player ..... ;)

thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

Very pleased with RS8s as well. Got some extra speaker cable and bi-wired them the other day and I've been surprised at the difference it made - I was a bit sceptical beforehand to say the least :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Picked up the RX6's today :D:D, wow I'm impressed even before I have them set and wired up....
    Hope they sound as sweet as they look. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Bump on this John/Kenny - any developments?

alastair

alastair wrote: »
    Hi John,

Haven't heard anything from Kenny yet - I was away for a couple of days, but no messages on the machine. I'm up in Belfast before new years, if you get stock in, but I'd like to ensure that I can hang on to the euro for pound deal - pair of white 45HD's and white stands to match. If they're not going to be in stock, no worries - I can wait.

alastair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Alastair.

Sorry for the hold-up.

I have a pair of 45's in white held for you here.

The stands are proving the be the sticky one.

Are you looking the stands in white or black ?

Cheers.

Dave

• Advertisement

Cheers Dave - I'm after the white stands.
    Hi Alastair.

Sorry for the hold-up.

I have a pair of 45's in white held for you here.

The stands are proving the be the sticky one.

Are you looking the stands in white or black ?

Cheers.

Dave

Hi alastair.

I have been on to Monitor Audio about 5 mins ago and they are sending us stock at the start of next week (snow permitting!!!!).

Your white stands are on that order so we should have them middle to end of next week.

We'll drop you a line when they arrive.

ATB

Still no joy on the stands?

cheers,
    alastair
    Hi alastair.

I have been on to Monitor Audio about 5 mins ago and they are sending us stock at the start of next week (snow permitting!!!!).

Your white stands are on that order so we should have them middle to end of next week.

We'll drop you a line when they arrive.

ATB

Hi Alastair.

Good to talk to you today.

Speakers and stands are on their way.

Let us know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.